- Barolo D.O.C.G.
- Dogliani Superiore D.O.C.G. Cavagnè
- Dogliani D.O.C.G. Gombe
- Barbera d’Alba D.O.C.
- Barbera d’Alba Superiore D.O.C.
- Langhe Pinot Nero D.O.C.
- Langhe Nebbiolo D.O.C.
- Metodo Classico P. Nero Rosè
- Metodo Classico Alta Langa
- Langhe Rosato D.O.C. Trabuc
- Langhe Chardonnay D.O.C.
- Langhe Dolcetto D.O.C. L’Alteno
- Langhe Barbera D.O.C. L’Angelina Vivace
The grape harvest
For our family the harvest is still a poetic time, when the fruit the land treats us to is gathered in after a year of hard work. The bunches of grapes are then turned into wine, ready to accompany special occasions or simply moments of joy.
Home in the past to Luigi Einaudi, the first elected President of the Italian Republic, and Giovanni Battista Schellino, the architect whose work was such a distinguishing feature of 19th-century Dogliani, this small town now lends its name to our Dogliani Superiore Cavagnè, a wine of great personality and natural qualities.
Love for the land, family ties, respect for nature: our wines. Come and visit our winery, and we will take you on a unique sensory tour of wine.