Metodo Classico P. Nero Rosè Extra Brut
After a vinification Rosé, this wine ripens on yeasts for six months. In late Spring it is bottled with screw caps and then in the bottle the second fermentation takes place according to a strictly controlled process called “Méthode Champenoise.”
The color is pale pink with red nuances. The bouquet is intense with notes of ripe apple and wild rose intermixed with hints of crust bread and honey. On the palate it is rich, round, lovely balanced with fine tyearsns, good acidity and a delicate aftertaste of roasted hazelnuts and candied fruits. Excellent with white meat, fish and mild cheese.
- Barolo D.O.C.G.
- Dogliani Superiore D.O.C.G. Cavagnè
- Dogliani D.O.C.G. Gombe
- Barbera d’Alba D.O.C.
- Barbera d’Alba Superiore D.O.C.
- Langhe Pinot Nero D.O.C.
- Langhe Nebbiolo D.O.C.
- Metodo Classico P. Nero Rosè
- Metodo Classico Alta Langa
- Langhe Rosato D.O.C. Trabuc
- Langhe Chardonnay D.O.C.
- Langhe Dolcetto D.O.C. L’Alteno
- Langhe Barbera D.O.C. L’Angelina Vivace